Smart DAYcare at DOGSmart Training
DOGSmart Training has created a unique Smart DAYcare where your dog can come and spend time in a safe, secure and supportive environment. We incorporate various activities into each visit. Special attention is given to age, size, energy level, play style and important rest times. Our knowledgeable staff provides continual supervision for your dog’s safety and your piece of mind.
DAYcare Rates & Pre Paid Packages
*Puppies OR Special Needs Dogs
|Half Day (up to 5 hrs)||$29.00||$39.00|
|10 Visits||$360.00 ($36/day)||$470.00 ($47/day)|
|Half Day (up to 5 hrs) - 10 Visits||$270.00 ($27/day)||$370.00 ($37/day)|
Half Day (up to 5 hrs) - 20 Visits
|$520.00 ($26/day)||$720.00 ($36/day)|
DAYcare Day Rates and Packages Do Not Include GST
Size, age, play style and energy level play groups, rest times & regular potty breaks. Dogs must be able to settle and have down time.
Extended Care - Suitable for young puppies (10 weeks - 6 months) OR Special Needs
Puppies will learn potty training, bite inhibition, how to settle - reinforcing all basics we teach in our Puppy SmartStart Training. Further, they will learn the importance of socialization to other dogs while developing proper social skills and good play behaviors in a safe and motivational environment. We also are happy to feed them their midday meal provided by the owner.
*Special Needs (Subject to approval and determined by senior daycare staff)
Shy/Fearful, Zero/Low Impulse Control, Under Socialized, Seniors with Special Care Needs, Inability to settle or be communal, Needs extra space during down time and customized play mates.
A preliminary 1-hour assessment is required to determine your dog's suitability for our DAYcare program. If you have any questions about our registration process or DAYcare, please email or call us. Space is limited, and applications are taken on a first-come first served basis and does not guarantee acceptance into our DAYcare programs.
• All dogs must be 10 weeks of age or older.
• Any dog that has been spayed or neutered requires a rest period as determined by your veterinarian
• No dogs in heat.
• No intact males over 8 months.
• All dogs must be able to provide documentation of up-to-date vaccinations or current titers testing.
• In signing the waiver, owners certify that their dog(s) are in good health. On admission to daycare, all dogs must be free from any communicable condition, which could potentially jeopardize the health and wellness of other dogs or people
• Pets that have been ill with a communicable condition, i.e. kennel cough, puppy warts etc... in the last 30 days require a veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or re-admitted.
• DOGSmart does not assume any responsibility of illness or injury that may occur at daycare. Safety, health and wellness are a priority, but if illness or injury should occur while at daycare the owner will be notified, and appropriate actions will be taken at the owner's cost. (see waiver)
• Aggressive dog behaviour will not be permitted at daycare. If aggression is exhibited, the dog will be removed, and the owner will be contacted for immediate pick up. This included human, dog-dog, toy and food aggression.
If your dog is exhibiting reactive or very fearful behaviour we offer a highly specialized dog training program. All of our reactive and fearful training programs use force free / positive reinforcement methods. Please contact us so you can get started 604 267-9500.
• All fees are non-refundable / non-transferable
• All dogs MUST be picked up by 6. Pm - Late Penalty Fee: $20.00 for every 15 minutes late - no exception
• 24 hr. cancelation notice fee $25.00 – all cancelations must be received 24 hrs. prior to reservation.
Monday - Friday | 7:00 am - 5:45 pm
Reservations Are Required for Your Dog to Attend DAYcare. Please click the link below to get started by creating your account ...